Find my cards and creations on YouTube!


Check out my creations at YouTube! =^_^=

http://www.youtube.com/user/StamperBumper

Thank You, and have a great day!


Aug 3, 2012

Coca Cola Birthday Card and Bottle


Hello! :)
Here is a Coca Cola Birthday card that I made for a friend. :) I decided to share with you the bottle that I used, so if you click on the black-and-white bottle below, a new window will open with the bottle in its original size. Then you can right click on it and choose "Save Picture As" and save it to your computer. I recommend that you re-size it before printing it out on an Ink-Jet printer, or preferable a laser printer. Also, check out the video tutorial on how I made this card. If you want to use the same font that I used, you can Google for the free font called Loki Cola. Just remember to always scan for viruses when you download something from the Internet. I hope you all have a nice day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment